Get Involved with GWTCA
Those engaged in public service and public transit telecommunications must take an active role to ensure adequate representation and action taken consistent with needs.
As a member-driven association, our goal is for a significant number of board members to come from public service and public transit agencies. You can help us form advocacy positions that will impact wireless policy for years to come by expressing interest in membership and providing nominations of member candidates.
If you have a candidate in mind or are interested yourself, let us know and we will send you a member package.
Benefits of Membership
- Advocacy for the issues that affect you
- Public relations- advertising, education, and publishing opportunities
- Collaboration – conferences, networking, webinars, classes and educational materials
- Newsletters and magazines with news about the activities of the association, industry news and editorial features on topical issues.
- Reference center for documents and services